GCA Competitions Continue
Action in the Georgetown Cricket Association’s Hadi’s World Incorporated-City Mall 1st Division (2-Day) Cricket Competition and the Noble House Seafoods 2nd division (2-day) competition will continue today and tomorrow.
In the fixtures this weekend’s matches;
In the Hadi World Incorporated-City Mall 1st Division (2-Day) Cricket Competition: Starting from 09:30hrs:
- Everest vs Transport at Camp Road – Umpires: Matthew Kissoon & Shannon Crawford
- Police vs GCC at Eve Leary – Umpires: Hortence Isaacs & Cyril Garnath
- GNIC vs DCC at Queenstown – Umpires: Colin Alfred & Ryan Banwarie
- Malteenoes vs GYO at Thomas Lands – Umpires: Edward Nicholls & Montgomery Chester
- Bye: GDF.
In the Noble House Seafoods 2nd Division (2-Day) Competition – Zone –A play starting from 11:00 hrs will see:
- Transport vs Police at GYO – Umpires: Mario Nichols & Zaheer Mohamed
- Third Class vs Vikings at GNIC – “ : Linden Matthew & Edward Bowen.