Bermine Sports Club
|Name:||Bermine Sports Club|
|Address:||New Amsterdam, Berbice|
Bermine Sports Club draws its membership from communities associated with the Berbice Mining Enterprise, a bauxite mining organisation in Berbice, with operations at various locations on the Berbice River, including Everton and Kwakwani. Bermine was formed as a Guyana government agency in 1975 but was privatized in September 2002, when it was placed under the control of the Aroaima Bauxite Company.
Bermine participates in Berbice Cricket Board and Guyana Cricket Board first division competitions and other competitions under the Berbice Cricket Board. On 29 Sep 1975 Bermine played Pakistan International Airlines at Kwakwani.
Division 1 Universal DVD 20-overs:
- (20 April at Edinburg) Bermine beat Edinburg by 2 wickets. Edinburg 103 in 19 overs (S Baksh 37, G DeJees 16, T Mickle 4-16, R DeJonge 2-5, S Latcha 2-13). Bermine 108-8 in 19 overs (H Hinds 30, S Latcha 26, J LaFleur 21).
Division 1 Telenec 50-overs:
- (2 Feb at Albion) GroupA. Albion defeated Bermine by 26 runs and advances to the semis. Albion 149 in 48.5 overs (S Chattergoon 47, S Ramcharran 33, Veerapen Permaul 24, G Motie-Kanhai 23, N Smith 2-19, D Clements 2-33, E LaFleur 2-36). Bermine 123 in 44 overs (J Odle 27, D Vantull 19, R Shepherd 12, Veerapen Permaul 3-19, D Bishoo 2-24, G Motie-Kanhai 2-34).
Division 1 Carib 20/20:
- (27 Jan Cumberland) Bermine defeated Police by 8 wkts. Police 105 in 20 overs (R Scott 20, M Signh 18, P Willingburg 18, S Latcha 3-17, E LaFleur 2-20). Bermine 106-2 in 15.1 overs (J LaFleur 68*, A D'Andrade 14, E LaFleur 10).
Players include: Devon Clements, Anthony D'Andrade, Romario DeJonge, Hakeem Hinds, Eugene LaFleur, Joemal LaFleur, Steven Latcha, Troy Mickle, Jamally Odle, Romario Shepherd, Nial Smith, Damien Vantull
Participated in the Berbice Cricket Board Telenec 50-over first division competition.
Players included: Joemal LaFleur, Julian Moore
- The Guyana Cricket Board first division 3-day competition. In the match against Edinburg Devon Clements scored 201 (24x4, 4x6) and Eugene La Fleur 148 (22x4, 3x6), the two of them featuring in a third-wicket stand of 301;
- The Guyana Cricket Board Neil & Massey 40-overs competition, in which they reached the semi-final of the Berbice zone;
- The Gilgeous Pawnshop 10th Anniversary Under-19 20/20 tournament
Players included: Derick Cadogan, Devon Clements, Anthony D’Andrade, Steven DeFraites, Keon DeJesus, Sean Devers, Tregon Henry, Mark Jackman, Eugene LaFleur, Joemal LaFleur, Jamally Odle, Troy Mickle, Julian Moore (captain), Troy Nichols, Charles Shepard and Steven Sinclair.
Participated in the Guyana Cricket Board Neil & Massey 40-overs competition, in which they reached the semi-finals of the Berbice zone.
Players included: Dane Benny, Devon Clements, Anthony D’Andrade, Eugene LaFleur, Stephen Latcha