Queen's College, 1870

Queen's College, 1870
Sunday, December 4, 1870

Carmichael Street, with Queen's College Grammr School on the right and the (St Georges) Cathedral in the distance, circa 1870. Still owned and run by the Anglican Church at that time, the school's name was changed to Queen's College in 1877, when it was handed over to the government.

Tags: